Shane Hamman, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Languages I Speak
"Excellent patient care is our goal. Each patient is unique, and we strive to make a connection with each of them to provide the care that they need from medical management to surgical procedures. With every patient and case, I think to myself, what would I do if this was my family member and that motivates me to constantly work for perfection and to provide the most excellent surgical care I can."
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Washington Seattle, Washington
- Medical Degree: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency: University of California San Diego, Emergency Medicine
- Residency: University of California San Diego, Dermatology
- Fellowship: University of California San Diego, Procedural Dermatology Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego
Where I Practice
1079 W 23rd St.
Yuma AZ 85364